Sanji’s wawa face, because I kind of broke my shopping ban today.
I “bought” something from Sample Room! But to be fair, they’re stuff that I’m already running out of — like that Chapstick MixStix Lemon Berry Sorbet. YEAH OKAY, WHO AM I KIDDING? I didn’t really need that tube, and I just bought it because it’s fun and yummy looking. I’m sorry, self. But I did really need the Burt’s Bees Radiance Cleanser and Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40, because I’m running out of makeup wipes and facial sunblock.
Updates on banned items:
- New makeup – Today, I learned how to do a decent cat eye (see Instagram photo), c/o my Essence Easy 2 Use Eyeliner. The great thing about not (always) buying new makeup is that I get to tinker with the stuff that I already have.
- Face masks, scrubs, etc – I made an oatmeal-honey-lemon scrub with ingredients on hand, mainly to remove my mustache, but the scrub can be used on any body part you want to gently exfoliate.
- Junk food – This was a bit tricky because Mario and I always end up eating at Army Navy, plus he keeps buying me the Jagabee Cheese french fries things huuu~
- Sample Room stuff – This one, I broke today 😦
- Books, notebooks and pens – I gave out two of my ZIG calligraphy pens — actually, my only ZIGs — to our uber talented UI / UX. I figured, if I ain’t gonna use them to create something, might as well give ’em to someone who can make the most out of them. I also continued reading Unbearable Lightness of Being with Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff — the combination makes me less bratty and more positive.
- VSCO filters – I haven’t opened the shop since the ban awwyyeaaah~~ I have also been researching about filter + adjustments etc, and applying them on my stock photos.
- Yarns, crochet and knitting accessories, etc – I mentioned that I have THREE (three!) drawers full of yarns — over the weekend I started on making a dent in them by making scarves and a sweater. I’m really excited to get on the crochet wagon again because I can smell the rainy season nearby!
- Eyeglasses – I found another new pair while I was cleaning my work table. So I really didn’t need to buy a new pair mehehehe~
Since the ban, I feel lighter. Maybe because I don’t have to worry about having enough money so I can buy something. Or maybe it’s simply the feeling of contentment? I don’t know, I just feel lighter!
If you’re on the shopping ban, how are y’all doing?