Friday’s 10 Happy Things is a blog link-up by Helga. Here, we list the things that made us smile (or even laugh).
I have been putting off writing this list for at least a month now. To be honest, part of the reason was that it wasn’t exactly an easy four weeks. I was kind of depressed because of a couple of factors. But then when I think about the main goal of this link-up, I know I had to keep listing, and keep thinking happy thoughts.
- Sanji has been really growing up. Most of his clothes don’t fit now; he’s gotten heavier, and he has started babbling a lot again. He takes my pain away.
- We are getting the hang of managing our household. We already have our bi-monthly budgeting session pat down, we can do it in our sleep!
- Long weekends! I have never really appreciated this as much before, but I do now.
- Finally ordering Colourpop Lippie Stix! Kux and I cannot wait for our pre-orders to arrive!
- I signed up for an iFlix account last week and I have been binge-watching Desperate Housewives since.
- Sanji and I developed this routine of watching Peppa Pig every morning after his bath. It’s a nice feeling, having him cuddled up on my stomach while he smiles and babbles and laughs at George’s antics.
- Bailey replied to my comment in her Edgy Glam video! Ermergerd!!
- Being reminded over and over how lucky I am to have a kind and patient husband. I know I’m not the easiest person to love, but Mario soldiers on.
- Doing product shoots and reviews for beauty blogs. I really love doing this because I get to let steam out and be creative at the same time.
- Mario and I are going out later with our friends. The idea of finally visiting Hole in the Wall excited me because Bad Bird!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful week! 🙂