Friday’s 10 Happy Things is a blog link-up by Helga. Here, we list the things that made us smile (or even laugh).
- Going off pork and beef for three days… until my mom decided to cook inihaw na liempo today, which I can never ever resist. Halp?!
- Sanji turned 13 months last Wednesday! He really liked the pancit that our helpers cooked, and he kept saying “Nyam nyam” after each bite.
- Now we’re on that topic: we have the kindest helpers. And I really appreciate that because it’s so hard to find good household help. I am forever grateful for them.
- I’m done with Desperate Housewives and now on to Scandal. Why am I not watching this before? This is sooo good! I only hope to have Olivia’s instincts and wit!
- Trying out new makeup looks — I attempted a Lily Collins inspired look (with the help of Kathleen Lights), and in the process I discovered a new hybrid shade in my lipstick arsenal… which then inspired me to create another beauty series. Woozah!
- Stumbling upon this post on Facebook. TL;DR: Flowers, jewelry, dinner dates and the trinkets are the shallow part of being in a relationship. Love is all about normalcy, the little everyday moments. My take away from this: When one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fades away, and one tends to ignore the true love that lies in between the peace and dullness.
- Manny and Jaclyn’s Bean Boozled Challenge. Just. watch. it. And if you do watch it, I challenge you to not be infected with Manny’s accent.
- Receiving my purchases from Beauty MNL a day after I ordered. I will make a Two Cents post for this mini haul.
- Job opportunities. I won’t expound on this because I might jinx this.
- The fact that it’s Friday and we don’t have anything planned for the weekend — except lounge around, a couple of product shoots and blog drafts, lots and lots of cooking and eating.
I hope you had a lovely week! 🙂